- Surfing and bodyboard.
- Eighteen holes Golf in Larache (30 kilometers), magnificently located on the waterfront – club house, pool, restaurant
- Hunting in Lalla Mimouna (around 40 kilometers)
- Angling and shellfish picking
- For an hour
Stroll on the beach to reach the city centre and drink a mint tea or a pressed orange on the “Champs Elysées”, the large street of the village with a lot of small restaurant, in front of the lagoon.
- For the morning or the afternoon
Visit of the lagoon by small boat with flat bottom. Going to the harbor where one of our favorite fishermen will make visit you this fabulous natural reserve, LA MERJA, populated with migratory birds. A very pretty little stroll with absolute calm, in a totally preserved nature. (Rate: 250 DRH for one hour))
For a car ride
- Half an hour away : Larache with its splendid fishing harbor and its covered market with fishes, vegatables and fruits. Its golf course. Roman sites of Lixus.
- 45 minutes away : Asilah. A splendid seaside city with its fortified medina, its shop and its Spanish restaurants.
For the whole day : Rabat and Tanger are one hour and fifteen minutes away. You are in the city centre of these two splendid cities. Departure after the breakfast and come back at the end of the day.